For clothes I've got one synthetic t-shirt, one synthetic long sleeve layer, one incredibly light synthetic button-down shirt, a North Face rain shell, a down vest, convertible pants, running shorts, two pairs of merino wool socks, and my hiking boots. Again, I may be changing those to Tevas or Chacos quickly into the trail depending on how I feel about the boots. I'll also have a wool hat and gloves. I might need another insulating layer by the time I reach the Whites but really shouldn't have to worry about warmth too badly until then.
In terms of camping gear I've got a Kelty Comal 3500 pack that seems a little heavy and a Eureka Solitaire tent. I don't know where my sleeping bag came from seeing as my family's had it forever. It's a mummy bag and feels like it's probably rated to about 45 degrees but it's a little heavy. The pad I have is pretty generic and weighs practically nothing. I bought a new camera today that shoots 1080p and is completely waterproof so hopefully I'll get some videos up here soon. I still need to get a stove but that's not a huge concern since I think I know about what I want.
No comments:
Post a Comment